Thursday, April 1, 2010

Peachy lipstick look

Here is look I did recently using another of the Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks. 




This lipstick was Revlon's #613 'Just enough buff'. I love, love, love this shade. It's kind of a peachy nude shade. Like the other Revlon lipstick I posted about previously, this lipstick goes on very creamy with great coverage. It has a great color payoff and is not sheer like some nude or light shades tend to be.

I'd rate it the same as I did the #660-

My Overall Rating        10/10
Would I buy again        YES
Package Quality            9/10
Price                10/10   
   
   
You should definitely pick up some of these lipsticks from the Super Lustrous line. If I remember correctly, they run between 5-6$ a stick, so that's not too bad. :)   




0 comments: