Thursday, April 1, 2010

Magenta lipstick look


Ahh! It has been way too long since my last post! I haven't been inspired makeup wise in a while, and haven't had as much time to do blogging or videos as I would have liked. Hopefully I can get back on track and posting some new looks! I have a few recent looks I wanted to share and another post or two hopefully to come after this, so hang in there with me!! :)


On to the look! I have a couple looks I have done recently that I wanted to share; here is the first one...

After seeing Rihanna wearing magenta lipstick and several of the bloggers I follow doing looks with the pretty shade, I picked up some myself! I normally don't venture far from the nude shades of lipstick, but this color was too beautiful to pass up!





Mine is not quite I used the Revlon #660 Berry Haute from their Super Lustrous Lipstick line. I absolutely love their super lustrous lispsticks. They are very creamy and leave my lips feeling so soft! I really have no complaints about the lipstick other than a small complaint about the packaging. Some of the Revlon lipsticks have a clear window in the very top of the lid so that you can easily see the shade before opening it. Really who cares, it only takes me two seconds to check the shade when I'm riffling through my makeup bag, but that'd be my only complaint. :)


My Overall Rating        10/10
Would I buy again        YES 
Package Quality            9/10
       Price                             10/10   
   
       










































































































































0 comments: